Monday, April 12, 2010

Inspired

I love getting inspired. I love the goosebumps I get when I read about or watch a movie on inspiring true stories and amazing people. I see in them everything I want to be and everything I wish I was. Their courage and determination make me feel alive. They renew the hope in me that anything is indeed possible. When life tends to fall into its mundane monotony, all I need is to open my laptop or browse through a book and at the end of it, I feel energised, I feel alive again. It gives me the strength to go through the drudgery of everyday life, knowing that there is always the promise of great things in the horizon.

1 comment:

/urgu said...

ENCORE! Encore, encore, a million times!! I love getting goosebumps as well. Though, to get energized again, I usually watch a TED video, or something. There is something about watching great people, knowing their stories and achievements, that is simply unmatched by even the most perfect and monumental of movies.